The initial session is $175. Sessions thereafter are $150. Sessions range between 45-60 minutes.
Services may be covered your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
We accept the following insurances:
- Anthem EAP
- BCO-Blue Choice Options
- BCE-Blue Choice POP Preferred
- BCS-Professional Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPO/HMO)
- Blue Cross Community
- CuraLinc EAP
- Magellan Behavior Health
- Optum Veterans Affairs Community/United Health Care
- United Behavioral Health
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Community Care Network (VA CCN)
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, checks, and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.